Comprehensive Legal Services For Real Estate And Development
Legal issues related to real property transactions, construction, leases and other real estate matters can be complex and overwhelming. At The Hudgens Law Firm PC, our founding attorney, Fredreck S. Hudgens, works to prevent and resolve these challenges.
In addition to his considerable experience working in the real estate industry, Mr. Hudgens is also a proven litigator and mediator who can help you resolve disputes effectively. Our Houston-based real estate practice represents clients across Texas.
Sales Agent Services: Commercial Real Estate And Land Sales
Fredreck Hudgens is also a licensed Texas real estate agent who is affiliated with a full-service commercial real estate brokerage and property management company (Texas C.R.E.S.). He can assist with all facets of your real estate transactions, including marketing, research, negotiations and closings.
Real Estate Attorney Offering Extensive Assistance And Pragmatic Solutions
We strive to offer businesses and individuals all-encompassing real estate representation no matter the challenges they face. Mr. Hudgens works closely with every client to learn more about their problem and goals. This strong relationship and a close inspection of every detail in his client’s’ cases will create a personalized legal strategy to solve their unique legal issue. Our staff also works with an extensive network of professionals and subject matter experts to resolve any complication.
We offer a variety of real estate and development services, including:
- Due diligence and acquisition
- Property development
- Buying or selling residential, commercial and acreage properties
- Financing and security documentation
- Closings and related documents
- Deeds, easements and use agreements
- 1031 exchanges
- Property management
- Leas drafting and negotiations (commercial, residential and hunting)
- Natural resource (oil, gas, water, etc.) leases
- Title clearing and other title-related services
- Construction-related services
- Zoning, permitting and platting
- Plan review and project bidding
Capable Representation For Real Estate, Land Use And Construction Disputes
Mr. Hudgens’ years of experience with construction and real estate allow him to represent his clients facing legal disputes in those areas aggressively. He forcefully represents his clients in negotiations and the courtroom. As your attorney, he will not hesitate to take your case before a judge if it is in your best interests. He has represented property owners, landlords, builders, developers, subcontractors and other parties in a range of legal conflicts:
- Fraud or breach of contract in real estate transactions
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Title defects and encumbrances
- Commercial lease disputes
- Mechanic’s liens for nonpayment of design or construction work
- Construction defect lawsuits (plaintiff or defense)
Our firm also offers mediation and arbitration services if clients prefer to work out their differences outside the courtroom. Mr. Hudgens can act as a neutral party and endeavor to find common ground between both parties. He is an arbitrator for the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and is compliant with Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code Section 154.052.
Learn More About How Our Real Estate Attorney Can Help
You can schedule your first meeting now by contacting our Houston office. We are available by email or by calling (832) 698-5211. Our staff returns all messages as soon as possible.